air-races.com offers you air race pictures and youtube movies from the Red Bull Air Race World Series, the formula 1 racing in the sky. Aerobatic aircraft combined with their technical information. The fact sheets contain large amounts of information like designer and manufacturer, first flights, engine power, radius, wing span, fuselage length, height, maximum take-off weight, service ceiling, maximum rate of roll, g-limits, aerobatic pilot information and much more.
Enjoy your stay!
Pete McLeod of Canada was declared the winner of the Red Bull Air Race World Championship stop in Las Vegas on Sunday after heavy winds forced the cancellation of the flying in the first of three final rounds. McLeod won the first race of his career by virtue of his victory in Qualifying on Saturday.
Las Vegas Qualifying results:
1. Pete McLeod (CAN) 49.588,
2. Nigel Lamb (GBR) 49.734,
3. Matthias Dolderer (GER) 50.016,
4. Matt Hall (AUS) 50.036,
5. Hannes Arch (AUT) 50.291,
6. Nicolas Ivanoff (FRA) 50.426,
7. Paul Bonhomme (GBR) 51.092,
8. Martin Sonka (CZE) 51.730,
9. Yoshihide Muroya (JPN) 52.132,
10. Michael Goulian (USA) 52.200,
11. Kirby Chambliss (USA) 52.511,
12. Peter Besenyei (HUN) 52.950
World Championship Standings 2014 After 7 Races
RedBull airraces press release